Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July 18, 2016

Yeah, we've been seeing people all over wandering around with their phones. The missionaries, myself included, are convinced this is where the world ends, because of Pokemon Go.

This week was good. We're seeing a lot of members we haven't met yet, and we've been doing little service projects here and there. We're trying to gain trust/inspire the members to invite their friends to church, FHE, etc. It's a struggle. The only investigator we saw this week was Debbie. She's still going to go to court with her neighbor even though she cut the bee thing down. There's no winning. I think that's why God led us to her. So we can use the Gospel to keep these two ladies from killing each other. Or something. Still working on the whole having patience thing. I really hope I don't have to stay in my next area for 6 months. It's exhausting, especially when there's very little work going on.

Love you guys!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment