Monday, September 12, 2016

September 12 letter

This week was pretty good, especially yesterday. We set a pretty solid appointment for next Sunday at a dinner appointment yesterday. A Family called the Rowen's daughter brought a friend and Elder Mangus invited her and she gave us like a pretty excited "Yeah I'd like that". It blew me away. She says she's Catholic and pretty strong in her faith so I guess we'll see how it goes. We're going to teach her and her mom in the Rowen's house next Sunday. We have an appointment with a 16-year-old who the YSA Elders are passing off to us. So we'll see how that goes as well. Hopefully we can see 2 or 3 baptisms next transfer! That would be cool.

This member gave me this pretty cool hat. That was a bonus.
 
I'm probably going to go through the Fort Collins temple when I get home. 
 
Love you!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment