Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October 31, 2016
Work wise it was pretty good. We picked up Ann Gonzales and it went pretty well but she can't meet again till the 8th. So hopefully after this week we can start meeting with her more often. We're still teaching Adam but he wasn't able to come to church this week so I don't think we'll be able to meet again until Sunday. He seems to be progressing pretty well though. He loves the Book of Mormon so far and he really enjoys coming to church. We are going to teach Marc Daud on Tuesday and probably pick him up as an investigator. He seems to be really liking the church right now so I think things will go pretty smoothly. Oh so we had Elder Maynes of the Presidency of the 70 speak at our sacrament meeting yesterday. That was pretty cool but he mainly just talked about the program Just Serve. It was good but I was had gotten my hopes up I think when I heard he was speaking that he'd give some awesome talk that would blow all of our investigators' minds. But only Marc was there yesterday anyway and he seemed to really like the talk anyway so I guess it's all good! Still not sure when we're going to the Temple with April. It sounds like she's really busy but she's finished her prep class so any day now.

Things are good! Except we have no dinners this week for some reason :( Good thing you sent those cards haha! The Lord will provide! There have been multiple times when I thought we weren't going to have food but somehow we always end up being taken care of. 

That's all I got I think! 
Love you!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment