Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February 21, 2017

Hi!
thanks for the info! I'm going to try and see an eye doctor this week. We're like swamped though so we might not be able to. 

That's kind of what I've decided is to finish my associates. Then probably a business degree. I don't know. I'll figure it out. I'll talk to that firefighter in our ward when I go home.

As far as the work goes. Marc Dowd has been smoke free for 8 days, so that's pretty nuts! We don't really know what his desire is so we are taking it really slow. We'd be super excited to baptize him but neither of us feel like he's doctrinaly there. He has a lot of Born again view points which aren't necessarily bad, but they become a concern when he says things like "These ordinances aren't really that important" or "What's the big deal about prophets?" So yeah... It's a process. We scheduled an appointment with Maureen Luecawits for this Saturday. It sounds like we'll be able to pick her up and that she'll keep commitments so that's cool! We're still trying to contact some other potentials as well. We are probably going to be spending most of the week helping Richard and Elena move out by Saturday. That's going to frustrating haha... They're very nit picky and we've spent almost 4 months tring to help them get out of their apartment. We have Gospel conversations with Richard so I'm hoping that we can get him to accept a Book of Mormon before he leaves. It could go either way. One of our Ward missionary's son just returned from his mission and he's something else haha. It's like he's permanently high or something. I think the ocean messes with your brain or something and that's why surfer bros act the way they do. He took us to In & Out. Have I told you about In & Out? Everyone in California is obsessed with In & Out. It's kind of cheap but really not that good. I like Wendy's better, but everyone says it's the best and there's lines out the door every day. It's kind of redonculous. 

I'm doing pretty well. I'm only trunky on some days haha. I'll probably only have 1 more area and I feel like that area's going to fly by. We'll see what happens. I kind of want to so something new, like be a truck elder or go to a YSA ward or something. 

Love you!!!!!!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment