Monday, February 6, 2017

Hi! 
Yea I still want to do fire I think.  I think I'll finish my associates's degree first though. 
 
Yeah I heard the Super Bowl was crazy too bad the Pats won though. I guess Brady's the only QB to win 5 Super Bowls. Too bad it was him haha. 

This week was pretty awesome actually. We picked up like 3 solid potentials and we also have Robert who should come back from Romania some time soon. So things are picking up! One is a really cool single mom we helped move. We went over like a week or so after and talked to her a bit and asked her if she'd be willing to learn more and she said yeah. She doesn't sound like she wants to commit to joining but she also seems like she'll keep commitments and that's the most important part. We were invited to her son's birthday party and we'll talk to her some more there. Another is a nice mother named Mellissa we talked to a couple times. We have an appointment with her on Friday. Marc Dowd has also said he wants to quit smoking. So we'll be able to start working with him even more now. We visited Johnie and she is still pretty solid but she just keeps getting scheduled to work on Sunday. So she'll get baptized but I'll probably be gone by the time she does. And there's Robert who we'll start teaching when he gets back from Romania. So things are getting pretty busy! Woooo!

All board games have been approved so I bought Sheriff of Nottingham. It was pretty fun haha. It's like all bribery, and bluffing and if you have a good group it's pretty hilarious. We're also going to watch a bunch of cheesy church movies today. Our district pretty sweet. All of them are hilarious. 

Umm that's all I can think of. Things are good!
Love you!!!!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment