Monday, January 30, 2017

January 30, 2017

Hi Mom!
I am staying. College has been on my brain a lot.(probably because people keep bringing it up.) Should I like apply to BYU Idaho right now? Or should I just finish my associates at PPCC? Baaaahhhhhh

We had a crazy service week. 22 hours of helping people either pack or move. 1 family we moved we might be able to start teaching so that's cool. We had stake conference this week and the 70 Elder Blunk came and visited the stake. In the adult session he taught the stake how to share the Gospel in a non-awkward way. President and Sister Thomas role played with him and it was an awkward train wreck haha! President Thomas also spoke in the general session and he talked about when he was recovering from throat surgery and he really wanted some shrimp, and he was really surprised when his home teachers brought him a platter of shrimp. He was cracking up the whole time. I was busting up at how funny he thought it was. It was a good talk about following the promptings of the Spirit. 

This will officially be the longest area I have on my mission. After this I will only have 4 more transfers so probably 1 more area.

Love you!!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment