Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hey it was super good to talk to you! I am happy! I feel ok. I got sick and got out of the habit of working out and I've been eating a lot worse in the Christmas season, and I've noticed the effects. It's been super hard to get up in the morning and I'm starting to feel kind of fat again. I've learned that what you eat matters probably 5 times more than how much you work out. Saying that and practicing it however are 2 completely different things. 

ABOUT THOSE SOCKS. Did you steal those Dragon Ball Z socks? The security button was still on them and I had to take a butter knife and force break it off. And apparently they make those with glass shards and some type of blue liquid and it spills out when you try and force it open. I couldn't get the plastic part completely off and had to just kind of push the tiny plastic part that didn't break off through the 2 socks so they both have 2 holes on either side of them. They aren't too bad though so I'll still wear them. I just thought it was kind of funny. I like the socks though they're cool. Thank you for all the things I got. Especially the gift cards holy cow! 

Christmas was awesome. After we Skyped we had dinner, and then we did our dinner message. When we finished the message we doused them all in silly string. It was sweet. And they were good sports about it. They also only talked about getting back at the Frandsen's (the family that recruited us) so we kind of got off scot free. I'm still on my toes in case of retaliation though. But it was worth it whatever happens. I also convinced their son to video tape it. He thought he was just filming us teaching hehe. I brought all my camera stuff so I'll drop the videos in drop box. One is just the lesson. He turned it off and then when he saw that we were doing something else he turned it back on. So we were in the middle of spraying them when the video starts. The lesson video is kind of funny as well just because he was being a goof with the camera. After that we had a big Nerf war with them. It was the adults and missionaries vs the kids. Sad to say we got creamed. After that we went caroling with the missionaries in our Zone. It was pretty fun!

It was super good to talk to you. I really do miss you. Thanks again for everything! Happy New Year!!
Love you!
Elder Sherwood


 Elder Talbot and Elder Sherwood with their spiffy Chistmas ties.

No comments:

Post a Comment