Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hola Como estas

We are doing pretty swell. Just trying to deal with the rain. California is not built for rain and wind. We saw a bunch of trees fell over and they took out power lines and all sorts of stuff. 

This whole election year has been kind of a big joke if you ask me. Just kind of embarrassing for our country. Not because Trump but because of how people are reacting to him. You can't impeach him, you can't protest him out of office, all you can do is support him and give him a shot, and maybe he'll do some good. 

As far as food goes. I still haven't eaten all of it haha. I'm also determined to become healthy so I'm cutting out a lot of junk food and this lady's going to teach me how to cook some fast and healthy food dishes that'll keep for a while and are pretty cheap. She gave us some two days ago and it was pretty tasty so I'm excited. It tasted way better than the soup I'd been making. 

The work is going pretty well. We had a good week. We didn't really teach anyone but we got some referrals and picked up some potential investigators. So hopefully it will turn into something! We also started teaching Sister Love again who is kind of struggling with her testimony. We had a good lesson this morning with her. We'll probably see her once or twice a week. Robert's in Romania so we can't teach him. Cathy might be getting back in town so maybe we can teach her this week. And HOPEFULLY, Praying, reaally reeeaaallly want to meet with Johnie Cropp this week as well. 

Yesterday I prayed and asked Heavenly Father to help me have a better attitude and we went to Church and in Elder's quorum the lesson was on how to have a better attitude......
Church=True

That's all I got this week
Love you!!!!
Elder Sherwood
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment