Tuesday, January 3, 2017

January 3, 2017

Hey Happy New Year!! I got sick again this week so we spent most of the week inside. We spent New years Eve just playing games in our apartment. It was pretty bad. I'm feeling better now though. I think I might have gotten sick at Christmas. The Curtis's kid was sick so I probably got whatever he had. He apparently was throwing up so at least I didn't get that. So yeah... not much I can think of for this week. I bought a chess set. Elder Talbot beat me three times and I realized that I freaking hate chess. We found some playing cards as well and I taught him how to play Canasta. It was kind of fun. We are trying to schedule something with Johnie Cropp this week. We started talking with her cousin and she just pounced on Johnie so hopefully her cousin can get the ball rolling again. We decided to stop meeting with Marc for right now. We're going to let him mellow out and just come to Church and just let the Spirit work on his desire for awhile. Yeah I wish I had more to write about geez...We got scheduled to work at the CRC today from 11:45 to 3 today so we had to move some of p-day to yesterday. It's annoying but also nice at the same time. Yesterday was a super easy day, we just helped Richard move from 2:30-4:30
 then had a huge Mexican dinner at the Hartmins then visited a couple members and suddenly it was 9pm. The CRC isn't that hard either, we're just working at a food pantry, so it's not too bad of a deal. Something annoying about the mission though is that you find yourself getting really annoyed about petty things. Like that we couldn't just email in service clothes even though we're going straight from here to the CRC. So we still have to be in our proselyting uniform and probably change in the car or something. See it sounds petty but it gets really annoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment