Tuesday, October 13, 2015

October 13, 2015
Things are pretty good. It has been really hot but but I've promised myself that I'm not going to complain because I've really been spoiled. I got grandma's stuff.  It was in the box of stuff you sent me. I'm running out of time today so if i don't get a chance, can you let them know I appreciate it.

April is getting baptized this weekend!! I'm so excited for her. It has really been awesome watching her grow her faith and see how the gospel has already blessed her life. Something I have come to learn is that the Gospel is a Gospel of action. We have to take action to build our faith. We have to read the Book of Mormon, We have to pray to know that it is true. We have to know how to sincerely pray to know that it is true. There was a quote from conference about about faith. 'Faith and doubt cannot exist together" Full conversion comes from having faith in all of the areas of our church. Faith in Jesus Christ, Faith in his atonement, faith in the Book of Mormon, faith in Joseph Smith, and faith in our current prophet. If we develop true faith in these things then doubt literally cannot exist. If you have doubts then you need to study it and then ask God if it is right. The power of prayer is really the center to developing our faith. Take action. Learn for yourself.

Made these yesterday.  Mine is the one on the left, Elder A's is the one on the right. Oh, and I probably won't get transferred but we think elder Anderson will.
 

Justin thinks his helmet looks ridiculous.  

No comments:

Post a Comment