Monday, October 19, 2015

October 19, 2015

Hey Guys. 

Didn't get transferred, didn't get my bike, did baptize April. It went super well. Elder A baptized her and I confirmed her in church. She feels so good. Its great. I'm going to forward an email with a couple pictures. April has better ones so when we get those from her I'll send them. 

So yeah me and Elder A are still here another transfer. Which is probably for the best because we are getting pretty busy and it would be good to keep the guy who knows the area pretty well. This is Elder Anderson's fourth transfer in this area.

We bought a cantaloupe the other day because i was craving fruit right? We haven't been able to eat it because we have no saran wrap. So I've been staring at this cantaloupe all week and I want it really bad, and it's made me sad. :(

So at the baptism this pretty old Hispanic lady in our ward comes up to us and says "Ohhh elders I'm so happy for you! I've been thinking a lot about you lately and i want you to come over and watch this video." So we're like "Well what's the video..." "Don''t worry about just come over and see it." Long story short we came over and she sat us down and made us watch a 40 minute add on QVC about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsWV_BWchoI 
She's like "you're so young!! you should have hair!!" "Don't worry my dad and my grandpa are bald I'm ok with it" "Ohhhh you can all share it then!!! It's only 5 easy payments of 78.95! QVC sells goood products." She forced it on me haha. She even gave me the cd she taped the commercial on and wants me to send it to you haha. I probably will. It might be funny if you actually got it for like my homecoming present or something. 

I don't necessarily feel different, but I feel I don't know, purposeful I guess?

Anyway, thanks again for all the support. As for a scripture, Alma 32:27. Is that too long? That one is kind of summing up my whole experience so far. Let me know.

Love you guys!
Elder Sherwood
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment