Monday, October 5, 2015

October 5
HI Mom, things are great! April is still going strong and her daughter's name is Aleadra and she is 11. She also has a 1 year old named Anastasia. We had a super cool experience with them this morning, Aleadra's dad was there and April wanted us to pray with them. So we got to know him and taught him how to pray and he says he wants to move back to Carlsbad and spend more time with Aleadra. So we had him say a simple prayer and we left him and April to talk. April just walked in and told us that he wants to go to church. So this morning was pretty awesome. Conference was pretty good. I thought that the fact that I was excited about it would help me actually stay awake. It didn't. April even came for a session and I couldn't stay awake. I liked President Monson's talk. He also gave a super good one at the priesthood session. I really liked elder Bednar's and the ponderizing one, and I like the 3 new apostles especially the one that was a bishop. .

I really appreciate all the support I've been given. A lot of missionaries don't get the kind of support that you and everyone have been sending me, so I want you to know that it means a lot to me.

I'm doing great. I've never felt so sure about God or this religion in my life.

Love and miss you guys.
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment