Monday, December 14, 2015

I'm sick.... Again... 

I'm freezing. I don't know why, but I've been pretty cold in the mornings and evenings especially. I should be used to the colder temperatures. You'll probably laugh at that since you guys are probably covered in snow right now. But yeah. And I'm sick, so that probably makes me colder. 

I've been enjoying your advent calendar. My companion is fine. We are getting along just fine. His bike broke though so we've been walking most of last week and still today. It works a whole new set of muscles than biking does. Plus he's like 6'3" so I have to practically jog to keep up with him. We've been sharing both of the videos on here with all the families in the ward. christmas.mormon.org   They're pretty cool. The church is getting really good at media. 

We finally saw Jennifer again. She and her kids were sick. We gave her a King James Bible and a copy of Our Heritage, and we are probably going to get do a formal lesson sometime this week. She watched the Christmas Devotional, and says she loves MoTab, so that's a positive sign, right? I'm pretty sure she's feeling that this is right. She just seems pretty excited when we're over there. Keep praying for her please!

But I think that's it for me!

Love you guys!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment