Monday, March 14, 2016

March 14, 2016
Hey! The mission is going super! We had a lady come to church yesterday. Her name is Anjelita and we've been meeting with her for about a month. It was awesome because church seemed to be geared toward every question or desire she had. She said she liked it and she'll probably be back next week! We are probably going to try and set a baptismal date this week. I'm super excited for her! we spent like 2 and a half hours there Saturday night teaching and talking to her, and there were moments where the Spirit was super strong. Love it.

We work with this recent convert named TJ on her horse ranch. We have done eveything from raking up poop and feeding the horses to stacking wood, to cutting and rolling up wire fence. Pretty much just whatever she wants us to do. We built a big horse pen a couple weeks ago. It's pretty fun, it's nice to do something different and more hands on. 
Oh I almost forgot. My companion got shingles haha. I've also had a little cold or something going on. My nose has been really stuffed up, and my body was aching, nothing major but it kind of sucked, and it definitely wasn't as bad as shingles haha. He was in a lot of pain. He has these gross patches that have lumps on them, and he gets these intense pains. He's on medicine and doing a lot better now, It was pretty crazy though. It's already week 4 that is flippin nuts. It's flying by this transfer.

Alright well that's all I got! Thanks for the stuff! I'm not sure if I got it or not we're meeting up with Zone leaders in like an hour or 2. But yeah it should be there. Anyway Happy St Patricks Day and Easter and Lent I guess.

Love you guys!
Elder Sherwood


No comments:

Post a Comment