Monday, March 7, 2016

February 7, 2016
We are not at the library this week we are at the family history center at one of the church buildings. There's a lot more restaurants out here, so gift cards are always appreciated. We have Del Taco, Subway, 5 guys, McDonald', Burger King, Olive Garden. I don't need all of those, I really don't need gift cards but... I love gift cards.

I read their blog that sounds pretty rough. I wonder what they'll be doing when it's all settled down. We've been working on a farm like once a week so we've  sort of been working hard.

Pretty slow week again, still meeting the ward but I think I've met all of our investigators except 1. Only a couple seem really promising though. We are finding though so I believe we'll start having some work to do. We've been working on inspiring the members to do missionary work. They just called 2 more ward missionaries, so hopefully we can get something going. We've set some pretty good goals and I have faith that we can achieve them. I've gotten to the point where I'd rather be working than doing most things. That's probably a good thing right?

No comments:

Post a Comment