Monday, February 29, 2016

February 29, 2016
It's pretty warm here but it's super flat. It apparently gets a lot hotter in other times of the year so hopefully I'm not around for that. But yeah Carlsbad was super hilly. Here we pretty much coast all day. We have a pretty good sized teaching pool. We weren't really able to see that many people this week though. Hopefully we have a busier week this week. My companion is elder Sharp. He's cool, just a chilax guy who likes to work hard. Nothing to complain about so far. The zone I'm in is full of Jakes. Like really disobedient people. It doesn't really make sense to me why you'd spend so much time and money to come out and all you do is mess around and be dumb. Oh well. Hopefully I can just avoid it.  We have to email from a library. It's really skletchy right now. There's a guy right next to me begging for library cards. Don't know why he doesn't just go get one. All in all the first week was ok. I hope things pick up. This place looks A LOT like Colorado. It's dry, there's a bunch of mountains, and a lot of suburbs. Looks pretty much just like the area where we moved to. Don't know if that's good or bad.

Well I really don't want to sit here any longer so I'm going to leave. Sorry it was short. Hopefully I can get a laptop to rent and we can all go into a study room.

Well see ya
Love you guys
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment