Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Feburary 16, 2016

Happy Singles Awareness Day! I should have sent you some chocolates, sorry :( 
 
I'm doing pretty good. We are not really having much luck right now haha. We have to push Aiyana's baptism back because we haven't met her parents yet and she hasn't been able to come to church in awhile. Steven, the guy who was introduced to us by one of the youth, was not really interested in getting baptized or joining a church until after he moves out of his parents' house. David came to church this week so that was good! We told him about the Priesthood and worthiness and how it would be him that baptizes his kids and that seemed to strike home with him. SOooo this week: we want to meet Aiyana's mother at least, even if it's just a phone call; we want everyone at church this week (especially Aiyana and David); we want to talk to Aiyana's Mom and get both of them to this Young Women's initiation thing; and we want to meet all the potential investigators we have found. This is probably the last week I'll be here. So I really want to just be bold, take chances and do all I can to leave Elder Peterson with some work to do when I leave. 

I'm excited for Grandma and Grandpa I think they're going to have a great time. I'm also glad Bandit is feeling better, I was worried. Oh so our porch door that has our washer and drier in it has for some reason stopped being able to open. So we can't do laundry. I don't have any clean pants, Elder Peterson has no clean garments or bed sheets ( they're stuck in the washer and drier LOL). Oh I took pictures of our apartment I'll put them on dropbox.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment