Monday, August 1, 2016

August 1, 2016, letter

We picked up 2 new investigators. A really cool mom of a family of 5 named Lauralei, and a really cool deaf lady named Becky. We had talked to Lauralei a couple times already and I love their family. I was really hoping we would pick them up as investigators. Becky also seems pretty nice. Becky seems to have had a rough time with her husbands, and I'm not sure if she's full deaf or not because she answers the door when we ring the door bell. Lauralei we might see tonight and Becky tomorrow. We are still trying to get the members to get excited about missionary work. We have 2 families that are trying to invite people to an FHE at their house so hopefully we can follow through with them.

2 weeks left in the transfer and that will make 6 months in Temecula. It's been nice here but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't ready to leave. I love missionary work but the 4th transfer in an area just seems to be my point of exhaustion. That might be bad to say. I don't know. Send me back to the beach where it's cool!!!!

Love you guys!
Elder Sherwood
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment