Monday, August 22, 2016

August 22, 2016

Hola!
It's been kind of a rough week haha. So, to start things off, I forgot my proselyting bag, my bedding, and my alarm clock in Temecula. Well I actually didn't forget my pros bag but the missionary I was replacing was going up to Temecula. So my bag got put back into the car and taken up to Temecula. So it took me until like Thursday to get my pros bag and Friday to get my bedding. I slept in my companion's sleeping bag and used my hoody and a towel as a pillow. My companion's name is Elder Mangus. He's from Montana. He's kind of a red neck who's really good with computers. He's cool.  We get a long pretty well. Encinitas is really hilly. I've been sweating way more here than in Temecula. And because it's humid, I can't dry off. It's been getting better though. Cooling down a bit. We have 1 investigator, but she can't meet that often. We had a pretty good lesson on Wednesday on the Gospel. She's Catholic but is disappointed with her Church's community and really admires ours and has a few Mormon friends. So that's what made her open. I think she's hiding it from her kids and husband, though, so that's a little concerning. But we asked her straight up she wants to know if this is true and she said yes so we're hopeful. We meet her again hopefully on Wednesday

That;s all I can think of!
Love you!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment