Monday, August 15, 2016

August 15, 2016

Hi
Staying for another transfer........
 
Just kidding I'm going to the beach!!!! I'm getting transferred to Encinitas 1st Ward in the Del Mar Zone. it's like a half really rich town, and half super ghetto town. I'm not sure what my area consists of. But I'm pretty sure my apartment's really nice! I took some pictures with some families and individuals in my ward yesterday. But we were in a hurry this morning and I forgot my camera so I'll send them next week. 

We have been finding like crazy for some reason right before I leave. Catherine Meeker (lady who was pretty much ready to be baptized but then dropped off the face of the earth) started talking to us again. We found a highschooler who said his family's been looking for a church yesterday, and we also have Aaron and Becky as well. As soon as I leave this ward's going to blow up haha.. I've been praying and I feel like God just w ants to make sure that I'm loving people and not basing my success off numbers. As well as patience. Oh well i'm ready to move on. I'm going to miss the elders in our district but it turns out there's some cool people going to Del Mar with me. So that'll be fun.

Anything else? I can't think of anything

I hit my year mark this month. That's a crazy thought. I still feel like I just came out. 

Love you!
Elder Sherwood
 

No comments:

Post a Comment