Monday, August 21, 2017

August 21, 2017

Hello!
I did see the eclipse. It's happening right now and there are people outside the library handing out glasses. It was cool but at the same time I was like meh haha. You don't see anything except the moon. I don't know I guess I don't appreciate nature enough. 
Yeah holy cow 1 more week! I have my exit interview tomorrow. This week is either going to fly by or it's going to drag like crazy. Hopefully the first.  I go to the mission home on Tuesday so the next time I write you I'll probably be super antsy haha. 
Yeah I'll probably go to Institute.
This week was kind of slow. Not much happened. I got the boxes and have 2 packed up. One is full of random stuff and books, and the other is full of my big coats that take up a lot of space. I threw away a bunch clothes too. So I should be able to fit everything in my bags now.
I might go work at Austin's gym when I get home. He says it's pretty nice and you get a free membership.
I think that's it. 
Love you!!!
See you next week!!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment