Tuesday, August 8, 2017

August 8, 2017

Hey Mom!
Yeah it's still hot. It's been raining though so it's hot and humid now. I just want to be dry again :(
Did I tell you I served with Sean Bradley's daughter, and Mitt Romney's nephew?
Yeah Steven is getting baptized this Saturday so I'll go back to Escondido to see it.
I probably will ship some stuff back. I don't have a lot so probably 2 boxes tops. I just need to get 2 boxes
I guess we're staying busy. Nothing's really going on at all in this ward. It kind of sucks. I feel like I'm just counting the days at this point. We got to work with this lady who just moved to Utah. I told her I had a 4 hour layover and she says she really wants to come buy me lunch. Do you know what time I'm supposed to get to Salt Lake? Her story is kind of cool. She just joined the church like a month ago. She's was a pretty hardcore victim of spousal abuse and is in the process of going through divorce. I didn't really see her at her low point but she was terrified of all men basically. But the Gospel was able to heal her and realize that all guys aren't scumbags. So it was kind of cool to get to know her. She is super cheesy though. We did a compliment circle on her last day. She went around and said all these nice flowery things about everyone. I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to positive reinforcement.
Anyway that's all I got. 
Love you!!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment