Monday, August 28, 2017

August 28, 2017 - Last letter

HI Mom!
Not sure what all to say to you because I see you in like 2 days.
It was kind of weird but I was pretty Ok when I got the call about Grandma. It's sad that I didn't get to see her again but it's ok I think. I don't know about the funeral. It would be nice to go but I'll just talk about it with you when I get home.
Hopefully I don't have to wait too long to get released. 

The dogs better remember me!!!!
So when I get home I am actually really excited to just lie in a room by myself and sleep. Besides that, just all the movies I missed
The boxes are all I need to ship home. I never really accumulated that much.
It's been a journey for sure! Crazy that it's ending. Can't wait to see everyone!
Love you!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment