Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016

Yeah. we're doing awesome! We set 3 baptismal dates this week. It was crazy. We set a date with Shannon on my birthday. That's a pretty good birthday present, right? Oh so another crazy thing that happened. My companion's first name is Stockton. We got a media referral for a lady who lives on Stockton Street. So he was pretty excited about that. It took us like 2 or 3 weeks to finally meet with her. We finally get in and it turns out she just recently moved here from freaking Colorado Springs, like just a little bit before I left. She lived like litterally 2 minutes away from our new house. She knows that fire station we live by and everything. She was also like the most prepared person I've ever seen. We showed her Elder Holland's talk from conference, and he quoted 2 scriptures in his talk. It turns out that those 2 scriptures are her favorite scriptures and have always stuck out to her. It literally blew my mind. This Church is so true it hurts some times. I think it would be awesome if we got to go to a conference session. The district I'm in is awesome and they both live in Utah, and we've talking about hanging out. So I want to go down to Utah anyway. This transfer flew by it's been crazy. Me and Elder Sharp are going to be together another transfer so that's cool. Anyway good to hear from you!

Love you guys!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment