Monday, April 4, 2016

April 4, 2016

So yeah this week was a joke haha. We played extreme easter egg capture the flag last Monday and I grabbed the egg this one time, started to run back to our side (we're playing in a church gym btw) and this big guy pops out of the side door, along with another big guy on the other side of me, they end up sandwiching me and I fly like 3 feet in the air somehow and land on my head. It turns out it gave me a minor concussion and we had to stay in most of the week. My head still kind of hurts actually. But two of our investigators watched Conference and really enjoyed it. We have been meeting with this guy named Mike, Elder Sharp dropped him with his old companion when he first got here. We ran into him a couple weeks ago and are teaching him again. Something apparently is different this time because he says he's finally understanding, He's gotten really excited over some scriptures from the Book of Mormon that we've shared with him, he was moved by a couple talks in conference, and he's finally committed to coming to church next week. I'm super excited, that builds my testimony about the organization of this Church, that those men and women are really called of God. I'm excited about this week.

The Brussels kids are awesome. My favorite talk was Holland's for sure. This whole conference was really powerful to be honest. Did Dad watch the priesthood session? That was really powerful as well. The prophet's talks were so short this year. They were still really good though. 

Oh so the dinners. We called someone like Wednesday and Thursday was the day that we ended up having dinners again. How'd you know that? We stayed in all day Tuesday and Wednesday anyway, though, so we had like Subway and something else the other nights so we were fine.We got paid on Tuesday

I'm good on stuff right now. I'll let you guys know if I need anything. 

Love you guys
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment