Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Yeah we have a car. My bike's fine. How did you figure out we had a car? I need my licence renewed because Elder Sharp doesn't have driving privileges for some reason. It's pretty much just for P-day and going to district and zone meetings and any other random stuff we have to do. We use our bikes to work still. I'm ok with cash for my birthday haha. I dont know why but we blow through money here. I've had to use most of the visa gift cards since I've gotten here. Hopefully we can get a handle on it next month.

Not a lot happened this week. like 6 people told us they'd come to church and no one showed up. We even committed Suzy to baptism the night before, and she ended not being able to go. That has been the most frustrating thing about these past couple months. Having a lot of people to teach but no one coming to Church. It was crazy though that was our second visit with Suzy (who is the lady who used to live two minutes from our house) literally taught us the Plan of Salvation. She has a strong relationship with God and He literally has been teaching her all of the things that the Church teaches from just the Bible. She hasn't even read that much of the Book of Mormon and she told us she knows that it's true on Saturday. And she's probably going to get baptized on my Birthday. Freaking nuts. This experience has really strengthened my faith. It helps me know that this is God's Church and he has a plan for everyone. 

Ummmm that's all i got. What do i want for my birthday? Uhhhh.... not sure probably just money. oh and my electric razor. 
 
That's all i can think of 
love you guy!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment