Tuesday, April 19, 2016

April 18, 2016

It's pretty much exactly the opposite up here weather wise. We are in the 90s and it's super dry. I'm struggling with nose problems I can't tell if it's allergies or a bad cold I might go to the doctor but I'm broke so if I do I'll probably have to use personal funds. It's been going on for a while though and it hasn't been getting better. Work wise we're doing pretty well! We had 2 investigators come to sacrament yesterday. Catherine pushed her date back again because her best friend's going to be out of town so we aren't sure when she's going to get baptized. We have another lady named Angelita on date but she didn't come to church yesterday so we are going to verbally chastise her.. Just kidding but it's frustrating when she doesn't come haha. Hopefully we can start meeting with her more often. I think it would go a lot smoother if that happened.Suzy the lady from C Springs came to church and said she liked it so hopefully we'll get her on date soon. I'm excited fr this transfer I think a lot is going to happen!

For my Birthday I'm thinking gift cards... I go through money faster here for some reason. I've used almost all of the gift cards you gave me.

So we store our bikes on our bike rack on the car at night because we don't want to carry them up 3 flights of stairs. And I guess I forgot to strap it in and we were driving and it fell off and I ended up dragging it over to the side of the road. The seat as a big chunk missing out of the back left corner of it. My right handle bar is chewed up and the left little thing that shows me what gear I'm in is shattered. The front break got a little screwed up but I was able to fix it. So it's still rideable luckily. Elder Sharp's bike is a piece of trash too. It didn't fall off or anything but his front tire keeps going flat for some reason. We replaced the tube and everything and it still goes flat super fast. We're a hot mess right now. We watched the Book of Mormon Movie. It was probably one of the worst movies ever. We almost died of laughter watching it.

Looking forward to talking to you guys!

Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment