Monday, June 20, 2016

June 20, 2016

hi

I am dying

it's hot

I'm doing good though. my nose has been kind of acting up lately, not as bad though. We are not really getting anywhere with our investigators but we changed the way we're doing dinners. So we have one of the ward missionaries call less active and part-member families and have them set up dinner for us with them. It worked pretty well this week.

It was 117 yesterday. I'm done with the heat. It's supposed to be hotter today so good thing it's P-day. I'm kind of blanking on what else I could write about. I'm reading the Book of Mormon for the third time. I'm really enjoying it. I crawled through the New Testament but I fly though the Book of Mormon. I might read the Old Testament after I finish it but I hear it's a really frustrating process reading it the first time. I guess we'll see.

Love you guys! 
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment