Tuesday, March 7, 2017

HI
I got all the stuff even Othello. And yeah I've tossed that board a couple times now. This Spanish sister beat me 2/2 when we played Othello. I almost flipped that board too haha.

Transfers are the 14th and President confirmed that I'm leaving in our interview. I think I would prefer going to Vista. But I really just don't want to go to the Temecula/Murieta area again because I'll be there all Summer.

Speaking of boring. Right on queue for transfers some cool stuff starts to happen. This lady, who told one of our members that she'd like a Priesthood blessing and to learn about The Family Proclamation named Lynnette Bowmen, finally set something up and we went over to the member's house (Brother Goates) and we had a good lesson on the Proclamation and the Plan of Salvation. We also gave her a Blessing and the Spirit was super strong and she said she felt it, and the Goates' felt it and we both felt it. She agreed to take all the lessons. She didn't agree to go to church though.We have another appointment this Friday with her. So I'll probably teach her one more time before I leave. We also started helping these non-members pack up and move out of their house. Their names our Thomas and Brianna. They've had a lot of problems with drugs and the hope is that while we're helping them we can share the Gospel with them. We spent one night talking to this gay guy who's a member of our ward all about the conspiracy theories on the Denver Airport. That was a pretty fun time haha. We also went over to the Lingardo's house, who have a son that just returned from a mission but they're not members, and they let us try out they're Oculous Rift VR headset. I'll send you some pictures of that. hopefully a video if it'll fit somewhere. 
 
We also went to Buffalo Wild Wings, and Elder Draper, our District Leader's companion, did the Flaming hot challenge. Which is 12 Flaming hot (ghost pepper sauce) in 6 minutes with no drink. He ate 5 and almost died. It was hilarious and scary how his face so quickly turned bright red. The staff felt bad for him so they refunded the wings and they gave him 3 bottles of milk, and a slice of bread to put on his face.

I found a bunch of Christmas candy that I haven't eaten yet. So my healthy binge got kind of ruined this week. I also bought a thing of Cheez-Its and Oreos today. Zzzzzzz. 

Well I think that's it!
Love you!!!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment