Wednesday, March 22, 2017

March 20, 2017

HI Mom!
Glad to hear things are a little better. 
Murrietta is hot, and dry. It's been a hard adjustment actually this time around. Plus I'm freaking getting sick again. I have this lung cold going on. It's not too hard to breathe but there's definitely some fluid in there. I was able to play football this morning just fine though. 

The work is pretty good. We have a family 8, and a family of 4, and a family of 3, and a high school senior who is dating a Laurel and wants to get taught. We've met with the family of 4. They're pretty cool. Kind of lazy but that's ok. The kids went to church yesterday. The mom is kind of disabled but we're still trying to get her to church. We also are going to start teaching a couple families who are about to baptize their 8 yr olds, and some youth that are about to go on a mission. So we have a lot to do. Which is good because our area is tiny! I'm excited for this transfer though I think it's going to be good! As long as I can get freaking healthy >_<

Love you! 
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment