Tuesday, March 14, 2017

March 13, 2017

Sorry I have to keep this short!! I was emailing and the internet went out and I wasn't able to get back on until now. Sooooooooooooooooo:

1. I'm going to the Los Almos Ward in Murietta which is pretty close to my last ward which was in Temecula My new companion is Elder Adams, I don't know him.
2. Definitely going to be hotter
3. Am I excited? Meh. Just going to feel it out. It's apparently the smallest geographical area in the mission
4. I ate all the food. I wouldn't mind some snack stuff. crackers gummy snacks and what not

I'm actually kind of sad to leave this ward. I really love this ward. I connected with the people here a lot more than my other 2 wards. I'm pretty nervous and stressed about starting over again. And it's probably going to be my last ward. I should be fine though! People say Elder Adams is cool and that everyone loves going to Murrieta. yesterday we said bye to the Curtis family (the one we pranked for Christmas on behalf of the Frandsen family) and they decided that we should get back at the Frandsen family. So we went over to the Frandsen's and had everyone sit in the living room, and then 2 minutes later the Curtis's burst through the door and started spraying super soakers at them haha. They weren't that happy though because it was an antique wool rug and leather furniture. So we ended up drying the rug haha. The rest of the visit was awkward but it got less awkward as it went on. I love both of those families haha. I'm definitely going to try and visit them eventually.

Baaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That's all I got
Love you!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment