Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27, 2017

HI
So I am still a little sick. Should i go get seen. I have a cough and it brings crap out of my chest, but I don't feel terrible. Just the cough and a runny nose. I already have to drive an hourish on Friday for an eye appointment, and we have to steal someone's car to do it. Did I tell you I got contacts? They were a pain but I've gotten better at them so they're not so bad. One doesn't fit right though so I have to go back in. I did get the gummy bears and we totally didn't already eat them all this week....... All my money like disappeared since I got here too so I might have to use my debit card this week. We get paid on Friday.

Feels a lot like Spring Break here. The weather was really nice this week. Everyone left town though cuz this town is pretty small and boring haha. So is he gong to go to Houston? 
 
Austin told me about Ranger school too. Sounds like fun? I might be going through my own ranger school this week hahahhaha...... We forgot to pass out the dinner calandar so we have nothing scheduled for dinner past this Thursday, besides this Sunday and next Sunday

This week was pretty good! We saw a lot of people. We also went to this less active lady who wasn't home, but we got the impression to knock the houses around her, and we picked up a pretty solid potential from it. It was pretty cool. She said to set something up with her tomorrow. We've been walking a lot which kind of sucks. But the area is so small it doesn't matter too much. We have about a 2 mile square radius. I'm not sure how to show you the area. I'll take a picture of the map and send it to you next week or something. The families that we have been working with weren't able to meet this week. But we met with an 8 yr old in a family who's kind of less active, who has a desire to get baptized. So we're working on that. We also started teaching the lessons to this kid who just became a priest by request of his Mom. It felt kind of unproductive. Hopefully we can make those go better.

That's all the main stuff I think! 
Love you!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment