Wednesday, April 26, 2017

April 25, 2017

Hey Mom! 
Sorry I forgot to tell you today is P-day.

It was warm last week. 90+ a couple days. It's cooled down now and is supposed to be pretty nice for a little bit. In a couple months it's going to get pretty ridiculous. The summer suucks up here. I miss the snow haha.

The work is good. We finally got a lesson in with this kid named Isaiah, a senior in high school who is dating a laurel in our ward. I don't know when we're going to get to meet with him again. We also got to do a FHE with a family named the VanCleave's who are less active but want to baptize their 8 year old. We are also probably going to baptize this foster kid named Albert either this week or next week. This guy named Kevin walked into Church on Sunday too and wanted to sit in on the service and also talk to the bishop about doing a bunch of service because he got into an accident and the court ordered him like 290 service hours before December. So we showed him the Just Serve app and Bishop is going to follow up with him today. Not a lot else happened. It was transfer week this week too. 3 more to go! I really hope I don't go home from here though haha. It's going to get so hot :(
The ward's doing ok with feeding us. This week is going to be rough because the Young Women's president didn't pass the calandar around to her teachers on accident. But we'll live. We also get payed next week.I'm cooking rice and chicken. I don't trust the WinCo produce so I haven't been buying as much healthy stuff.

I think that's it. maybe I'll come up with another Amazon pantry thing for my b-day
I'll figure it all out by next week. 
Love you!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment