Tuesday, May 2, 2017

May 1, 2017

Hi Mom!
Things are going well! The months seem to be crawling by honestly. Well in the moment it seems like it's crawling. Like right now I'm like Uhhhhggg it's only week 2.. But at the end of last transfer I was like huh that went by pretty fast. It's probably because we're walking everywhere. But yeah like I've never felt being ready to go home as much as I have in this area. Not anything to worry about, just regular end of mission trunkyness probably. I just want to watch a movie!!!!! haha...

I don't know maybe I'll try and sell my bike or something haha. I'll look around for a FedEx though. 

P-Day was on Tuesday lasst week because President was going to some training out of the city on Thursday. Not sure why we had switch around transfer day and P-day for that but it happened. So transfer day was Monday and P-day tuesday

There's a good chance I'll stay here yeah.. I hope I get another area though haha. This place is just so small. It would be nice to be able to focus on things like "My Plan" and figure out all my school and work plans without having to run an area at the same time. It's also going to get really hot here......

Yeah we go to WinCo for our groceries and their produce section is garbage and their milk isn't too great either. 

The work is pretty good! We are going to baptize Albert this Saturday so that's exciting. We also have an appointment with a potential on Saturday as well. We also started working with these 2 less acrives. One is Sean Pozos who is a really smart YSA aged guy who is a tutor at a middle school. He kind of seems like he might have a little autism. But he gets it and we're going to hopefully read with him twice a week and get him to church. The other is Anita Pina who is a nice lady who got kicked out of YSA when she hit 31. She hasn't gone to church in a while though. I think she just needs a ride. So we're going to introduce her to some members who live by her and hopefully she can go with them. That's all of the exciting things going on right now. We're still trying to follow up with some people as well. We also still need to find somewhere to skype for Mother's day.I got you a card by the way hopefully it gets there in time. 

Anything else? I think that's it. I'll be here for a little bit still.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment