Wednesday, May 24, 2017

May 22, 2017

Hey Mom!

Got freaking heat this week, It sucked! I miss the snow!

I got strep throat this week so I'm on antibiotics. So that's fun. We had a pretty good meeting with Isaiah, our investigator, this week, He committed to read the Book of Mormon every week and asked us to bug him about it. He recently got a new job so that kind of complicated things.

I get to go to the Mormon Battalion visitor center tomorrow with all the other people that go home with me and haven't been yet. That'll be interesting, and we get free lunch at this cool restaurant that overlooks the beach. So I get to get out of the heat wooo!!!

We also have a meeting on Thursday so this week is going to fly by. Then it's week 6, then it's transfers. Pretty crazy. They have to shut down 7 areas which means I might get kicked out of this area as well. I guess we'll see what happens. Maybe I'll actually get 5 areas instead of 4.

So that's all that's going on right now. We're still trying to meet with chinchilla lady with no luck. But we'll keep trying.

Love you!!!! 
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment