Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 30, 2017

Hey Mom!

Mormon Battalion was cool. We went to a place called Tequila Factory. Got super drunk. Jk it was a Mexican buffet and it was pretty good. The actual Mormon Battalion place was cool. I was expecting like a museum but it's more of a documentary tour if that makes sense. So in the waiting room there's these picture frames with people who look like they were in the Mormon Battalion but they're screens. So when they start the tour, one of the picture frames sneezes or something and then they all start talking and telling you their story. Then you go to like 3 or four different rooms that represent periods of the Mormon Battalion and watch this video about it. I was taking pictures but then I realized that I didn't have my SD card in the camera. So I only got like 3 pictures. But I got forwarded some other ones that you saw. It was cool I saw a lot of the missionaries I've made friends with there. The guy that's putting the vest on me, he's Elder Philips and he's like one of my favorite people. Elder Talbot my last companion was there too. It was fun! A much needed break from the heat.

I forgot my camera in the car I'll go get it in a second. 

Transfers are next week, and I could very well get shipped out it turns out. So the mission is losing like 16 missionaries and only gaining 2. So we have to consolidate 7 areas. Plus the stake I'm is rearranging boundaries and dropping from 8 wards to 6, with Los Alamos on the chopping block. We're getting combined with the Alta Murietta ward, which is the Zone Leader ward, so I'm kind of pretty sure that we're gone. Who knows I might be wrong though. We'll see on Saturday

That's rough. We wake up at 6 if that makes you feel better and Elder Adams talks in his sleep. So he wakes me up with that sometimes haha. This one time he like abruptly sat up and I kind of woke up and he says "There's a whiteboard on the other side of the building and I need to put my magnets on it" then he falls back down. That was weird. I still make fun of him for it. 

So yesterday was pretty sweet. We picked up like 2 potentially interested people and a new investigator. We also got to hang out at this BBQ for awhile. Then we gave this less-active guy about my age a blessing and kind of reinvigorated his desire to get right with God. So that was really cool. This week is going to fly by we have a lot going on. And then I'm going to leave haha >___< The biggest thing I remember from last week was Mormon Battalion, the rest seemed kind of routine. We took a hike this morning that I'm waiting for forwarded pictures from. It was super foggy though so not extremely scenic. 

I'm probably going to try and re-register for college today now that I have my Soc. So I'll let you know how that goes.

That' all I can think of. 
Love you!!!!!!!!

New pictures!! Even though Justin isn't in the first two. 




No comments:

Post a Comment