Monday, June 5, 2017

June 5, 2017

Hey Mom!
So surprise ending. I'm leaving and Adams is staying. I'm going to Bear Valley Escondido. I'm going to be with Elder Pierce. Double Surprise, they called me as a District Leader. So the Bear Valley thing is interesting because I got called there for my second area. But 2 hours later they reassigned me to Lake Skinner Temecula. So now I'm going back. God really wants me there I guess. I have pretty mixed feelings about my DL call, as well as my companion. I heard that he's pretty lazy and I'm going to have to push him pretty hard to go work. Oh well. I've decided to just accept it all and do my best. 

So this week was kind of slow. One day we spent most of the day in Vista for my new leadership training meeting. We also went on exchanges on Saturday, which was cool. We painted this fence for this guy who is pretty into Jiu Jitsu as well as his son. We also gave his wife a blessing which was cool because they're non-members. We finally reconnected with Sean Brazwell a less-active we've been working with. Other than that nothing much happened. There was a point in one of the days where I actually took a nap under a tree for a solid 20 minutes.

Other than all that I'll just ask for your prayers. I'm kind of struggling with this transfer. 

Love you!!!
Elder Sherwood
 



































 

No comments:

Post a Comment