Monday, June 12, 2017

June 12, 2017

Hey Mom!
Sorry this is so late. We spent the whole day at the Safari park with this half active half less-active family the missionaries in this ward have been spending a lot of time with. They're names are the Edmonds. I'll hopefully send you a bunch of pictures when I get them. I forgot my camera but this other Elder took a bunch. Sister Edmonds is also going to text you some. 

Sorry for worrying you guys, I think it's going to be fine, I just got to gently push him. and he'll work. As DL I have to set up a district meeting which involves delegating a discussion and a short talk, and coming up with a training, and I do that 4 times in a transfer. Everyone reports their numbers to me as well. I was more worried about the companion and the area, but the area seems to be doing pretty well. I just got to stop complaining. 

We have a baptism on the 25th, this 8 year old named Sarah who's had a pretty intense childhood and is very mature for her age. We're also picking up a pretty solid investigator on Wednesday

So we went to Vista and I found my phone charger sitting in a box. so I'm good.

I gotta make this one kind of short sorry. 

Love you!!
Elder Sherwood






No comments:

Post a Comment