Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June 26, 2017

HI Mom!

I'm going to talk to him on Wednesday. I think if Pierce gets transferred it'll be fine. The dad is actually starting to make moves on his own actually. He cut off communication with his daughters and Elder Rudd. It'll work out. 

Yeah it's hard to not count. I just got an email about My Plan, the thing they make finishing missionaries do. I'm practically home already. 😑

That's cool that Nate is going on Trek! Trek is pretty fun if you have a good group. So if he's with his cousins he'll be fine. They don't work them pretty hard either. You don't walk that long, and it's all flat.

We had a baptism yesterday! Wooooo! I'll get the photos for you. Her name is Sarah. I think I told you about her. She has a less active Step Mom and a non-member Dad. I think they felt the Spirit at the baptism though so that was cool. They had so many people there. She is related to our Mission President's Councilor too and he was there so I got some aspiring points too. Not much else happened this week. We're just trying to meet the ward. It's kind of hard to connect with this ward though because I know I'm leaving in a couple months anyway. There's some cool people here though. There's a fire chief in this ward that I really want to meet. There are also some guys who lived in Colorado Springs. We both knew the Bakers. They were some really cool kids in another ward that we'd see at camps and other stuff. Chris probably knows them. Walker Baker, and his brothers.

I'm trying really hard to lose weight this transfer. It's kind of working. I'm down to 194 from 197-198ish

I'm in the process of getting a California ID so I can get on the plane. I have a DMV appointment on the 3rd. Hopefully I got everything I need. I got some stuff from the Mission office and they said my mission medical card would work as well.

I think that's it.

Love you!!!
Elder Sherwood


No comments:

Post a Comment