Thursday, July 6, 2017

HI Mom!!

Super jealous you guys get to light off fireworks, We go in at 6:30 tomorrow. Well we can go in or go to the church. So the zone is going to throw a 4th of July party at the church tomorrow. Hopefully we can see fireworks from where we are.

I talked to President. I don't know for sure how this transfer's going to go but I think he's going to leave. Elder Pierce is pretty confident he's going to stay. I told President he should just whitewash the area and put 2 new elders in here. We'll see what happens I guess. Another thing we talked about was My Plan. So I have to do that now. 

This week was pretty good. We taught Steven the Chiropractor and he started crying during the lesson so I think he's feeling the Spirit. He also came to all three hours of Church so that was cool. We picked up a potential while we were in between visiting ward members so that was cool. I also performed my first baptismal interview which was an interesting experience. Her name was Amy and we were kind of just joking with each other the whole time. But she passed and she had a really cool conversion experience. She got a priesthood blessing to help her quit smoking and the next time she tried to smoke it made her feel really sick. Now she doesn't have any desire and it's only been like 2 or 3 weeks. So that was awesome. We went on a hike this morning, I forgot my camera but in my defense I didn't get any sleep last night because Elder Pierce was snoring like crazy. The ear plugs don't even work. 

MOM I"M SO TRUNKY holy freak. It's getting pretty bad haha.....

I think that's it

Love you!!!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment