Monday, July 10, 2017

July 10, 2017

HI Mom!

Not sure if I got the birth certificate yet. I'll let you know.

The 4th was pretty fun. They had us stop proselyting at 6:30 so we threw a zone party at the church. We got to see some fireworks too so that was cool. 

Dang Angel's having a rough time. I hope she doesn't die before I get home haha. Seems like a hard dog to put on a diet haha. Dang that sucks. 

This week was pretty good! We set a baptismal date for Steven! So that was super cool. It's for August 12th. If would have gone home early for school I would have gone home on the 11th. So it's like God's present to me for not going home early haha Another non-member came to church for the 2nd time with Sister Perkins who's from my first ward, Carlsbad 4th ward. So we might pick him up as an investigator this week and it was cool to see her again.

I finally got a chance to talk to Brother Edmunds. We're only going over there on Saturday for dinner now. So hopefully that will solve the problem. (and we can actually get some work done)

Would it be alright if I got some spending money? I feel like I'm having to buy a bunch of stuff now. + I have to pay for laundry. just like some gift cards or something.

I'm hopefully going to the DMV tomorrow and getting my ID and then I should be all set to come home, besides shipping my bike home.

I think that's it. I'm doing pretty good!
Love you!!!!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment