Wednesday, July 26, 2017

July 24, 2017

Hey Mom! 
I was good to talk to everyone. I'm glad I got to talk to Grandma. She is a very special lady. A great example for everyone. I thanked President for you.
I can't wait to see everyone again. It's crazy how different 2 years makes you.
Yeah, I got my new ID. It's not a license so I still can't drive. Did you get my birth certificate?

The new area is pretty good. We live three miles outside of our area. The people seem pretty cool though. Some of the members are really obsessed with deep doctrine though. Our Gospel Essentials lesson was on New Jerusalem and when we're all going to go to Missouri. I also had a whole dinner conversation on whether or not Jesus had a body before he came to Earth. Most of the time I'm just like "whoooo carrresssss" We haven't gone on the reservation and I kind of doubt we will. My companion is Elder Barclay. I like him. It's a lot better than last transfer haha. We get a long pretty well and he doesn't do super sketchy things with members haha. We're staying a lot more busy too so that's good.
There's not much else I can think of.
I think I'm going to just sell my bike. I think it's going to cost $150 at least to ship it. My bike needs a lot of work too. So I'll just give it to he office and they'll sell it and send me the money.

5 more weeks!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you!!
Elder Sherwood

No comments:

Post a Comment