Monday, July 17, 2017

July 17, 2017

Hi Mom
Surprise ending! We both got transferred. In our interview I told President that he should probably whitewash the area and I guess he listened. I'm kind of second guessing that decision now though. We have a lot going on and things are turning around., and they're replacing us with this super awkward guy and a greenie. Oh well. God knows what he's doing I guess.. I'm heading back to Temecula to be with Elder Barclay. I'm going to die of heat exhaustion. They released me as District Leader as well. I'm ok with that. I also will get to come to Steven's Baptism. So that's cool. 

I got emails back from my teachers. They say that the College requires them to drop students who don't make it to the 1st week of class. The fire class is all online. So I have to do the 1st week's check in/assignment basically. So I guess I'll just get permission to do that. I'm not really sure how it works though. I'll email Suzanne or something about it. The other teacher said that he can't promise me a spot but I can come in on Week 2 and see if there's still room in the class. HE can't promise me anything though. When do I need to pay tuition by the way? 

So I'm not really sure what else to tell you.

Thanks for all your support.

I'm glad I served a mission. 

Can't wait to see you guys!
Love you!!
Elder Sherwood!
April came to visit our ward

No comments:

Post a Comment